FNA Air Cargo Pallet 61.4" x 96"
The PalNet FNA air cargo pallet is common in the aviation industry. It performs reliable in its day to day business around the world.
The FNA pallet is made of a high resistant aluminium sheet (alloy 7021-T6) and four edge rails (alloy 7020-T6) with a continuous seat track according to MS 33601A. The four edge rails are forming a frame around the sheet. The sheet and the edge rails are connected by high tensile aluminium forged corners and stainless steel rivets around the perimeter of the edge rail frame. Due to the non- welded construction, damaged edge rails are easy to replace.
|Size||61.4" x 96"|
|MGW||2,449 kg / 5,400 lbs|
|4.0 mm sheet||53 kg / 117 lbs|
|Documentation||CMM and IPL are availabe in request|
PaNet offers you besides its standard configuration options on your FQA pallets such as:
- Colored edge rails and corners
- your airline logo on the base sheet
- net attachment points lacquered in your preferred color
- Permanently attached net
- IATA Codes engraved on red inserts on all four sides
- attached Bluetooth module
- Barcodes/QR codes as sticker
All options can be discussed with our sales team.
Get in touch with us.